These cards can also be used in so many different ways.
Given that they are so durable and flexible, plastic cards can be put to use in many different elements of your business. They are visual like most business cards, but they can also interact with machines.
Many businesses take advantage of using plastic cards because of their diverse usage.
- Plastic Can Be Eco-friendly
- In addition to lasting longer, plastic cards are readily recycled instead of winding up in a landfill.
- Some PVC cards are biodegradable after four years when they are in contact with soil and composite.
- Any business desiring to reduce its impact on the environment should use eco-friendly business cards.
- Free Instant Plastic Card Quote
To find out about our affordable pricing, or to obtain more information, just fill out this form. PLASTIC CARD PRINTERS
Most plastic card printers are different, and to find the one which satisfies your business needs, you might have to research them carefully.
Call on us for help to get you the plastic card printer you need at the price that fits your budget! Plastic Card ID offers: You’ll have top-notch service from veteran ID professionals.
Candid product reviews from real customers.
Read candid product reviews from people just like you! Pay only half of what you expected with our everyday low prices. Expert support before, during and after your purchase
Top 5 Factors to Think about Before Purchasing an ID Card Printer
You don’t have to feel overwhelmed shopping for an ID card printer. Instead, focus on these five key factors to help narrow your search. 1) Single or Dual Sided Printer
Most card printers are available in either single or dual sided models.
Single sided are less expensive, but they require you to flip the cards if you want to print on both sides. Dual sided card printers will save you a considerable amount of time on large batches. 2) Dye Sublimation or Reverse Transfer
Dye sublimation printers are the most common and least expensive type of printer.
They infuse color onto cards with a ribbon with panels, but they have a tendency to leave a white border on each card. Reverse transfer printers (also called re-transfer) utilize a ribbon and transfer film for a higher quality print that offers full-bleed with no border. 3) Volume Requirements
Companies that print larger batches will want printers with larger hopper sizes faster print speeds and that have high yield ribbons available.
If you own a smaller business and won’t be printing larger batches, you can save money by opting for a basic printer that doesn’t have features for high-volume printing. 4. Lamination and visual security Laminating ID cards significantly adds to the cost of them while also increasing their durability, but this is essential for cards which will be regularly swiped through a reader.
You can also use lamination to add holograms for added security.
However, there are also less expensive ways for visual security measures, such as watermarks, holographic cardstock, and hologram stickers. 5. Connection type
All ID card printers can be directly connected to a PC with a USB cable.
If you need to connect to a Mac, be sure to select a printer with Mac compatibility. For connecting to a network to print using multiple computers, select a printer with Ethernet. What are PVC ID Card Printers?
A PVC card printer is another name for an ID card printer.
PVC (also known as polyvinyl chloride) is a name for plastic. Even though it usually makes people think of construction and plumbing, it’s a durable plastic that has a wide range of uses, including printing ID cards. A PVC card printer, therefore, can refer to any type of photo ID maker. How do PVC Card Printers Work?
PVC plastic card printers can use any number of methods to transfer a design on to an ID card. The most common techniques to print on PVC cards are dye sublimation and reverse transfer. Dye Sublimation
Dye sublimation is the most popular way to print IDs on cards, and it uses a ribbon that has panels of all three primary colors along its length.
While the card is printing, a print head with heated elements goes over the ribbon. It evaporates the ink on the ribbon where appropriate, transferring it to the PVC card. Dye sublimation is a term that is commonly used to refer to color printing. For black-and-white printing, the term is known as resin thermal transfer.
Badgy 200 Printer
To download a brochure or see a demonstration of the Badgy Printer go to: https://www.evolis.com/plastic-card-printers/badgy200-card-printer
The Evolis Badgy200 is the LOWEST Priced Color Plastic Card Printer on the market today.
No dual-sided printer needed to print on both sides of the card!
You can print the card on the single sided printer, and flip the card over manually to print on the reverse side.
This will allow you to save $600, which is a difference between a dual-sided card printer and this single-sided version.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
Badgy gives you a turnkey solution for PC or Mac. It consists of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio card personalization software, and a pack of consumable supplies (blank plastic cards and a color ribbon) for 100 prints.
A free card template library is also available at www.badgy.com that allows you to personalize any template with text, your business’s logo, and more. Printing on Demand Badgy200 lets you print your own cards completely independently.
Print your badges as needed, either one at a time or in small batches. SAVING TIME
Badgy200 has an output of 95 color cards per hour.
You can also import data from a database, adding information to your design quickly and easily, and even accounting for variable data printing.
A STRONGER BRAND IMAGE
The Badgy200 printer generates personalized plastic cards with professional-quality, edge-to-edge printing, that highlights your brand’s image.
EASY TO USE The Badgy200 is installed and used just like a standard office printer.
The cards are loaded into the feeder and retrieved from the output hopper, both conveniently located on the front of the printer.
The Badgy Premium Suite software gives you control over the printer from your computer through received notifications. The Badgy print ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized.
The Badgy200 is smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, so it can easily fit into any workspace.
- It weighs only 9 lbs.
- Personalized Card Badges
- Badgy allows you to print your own quality customized badges in full color, whenever and wherever you want. This provides instant production of individualized secure cards, with limitless applications.
- A Card Printer
If you can print your cards on paper, you can print them on plastic.
- Your badges will be printed in full color by Badgy, with professional quality, whenever and wherever you want.
- Badgy200 card printer
- Product Features
- Easy operation
- The Evolis Badgy200 system is easy to install, versatile, and works just like a standard office printer.
- The compact, lightweight design fits perfectly in almost any office workspace.
- Evolis presents the Badgy200 solution created to assist customers with printing professional-quality brightly colored badges with ease.
- Badgy200 offers a solution for graphic personalization and instant card production, as single cards or in small batches.
- The Badgy200 color ID printer is perfect for printing employee badges, ID cards, library cards, student ID cards, or anything else you may need.
- Badge Studio Plus and Badgy Premium Suite for Windows
- Badgy comes with a single installation CD that includes Badge Studio + software, card templates, and the printer driver.
- You’ll be able to design and print edge-to-edge badges just like a professional, or any kind of ID cards you want.
- The software is compatible with Mac and PC operating systems and lets you create personalized badges in minutes.
- Badgy Premium Suite for Windows software gives you the control to access the printer from your computer.
- Printer management and configuration tools, complete with graphic notifications
- 24/7 online support
- At badgy .com, you’ll find a free card template library, where you can add text, logos, photos, and more, to the template of your choice.
- Color Ribbon, Cards, and Power Accessories
- Badgy200 B22U0000RS consist of all of the supplies and printer accessories that you will need to get started right away:
- 100 blank PVC cards, the size of a standard credit card
- Installation CD, including Badge Studio Plus software, the printer driver, and card template
- USB cable
- Power cable and power supply
Evolis Badgy200 System Description The Evolis Badgy200 Card Printing System is a cost-effective solution, ideal for low-volume printing applications. This is a complete all-in-one solution right out of the box, which makes it perfect for novice users.
The Badgy System includes:
Evolis Badge Studio, that comes with card personalization software (which is compatible with Mac and PCs)
An extensive online card template library
A consumables pack, including a ribbon and plastic cards
Some of the key features of the Badgy card printer is its 25-card input/output tray located on the front of the printer along with the ribbon reloading located at the top, while on the back is the power connection and the USB port.
Additionally, the LCD control panel makes the printer easy to operate.
Quality and cost-effectiveness The Badgy200 prints photographic quality plastic cards in full-color designs that cover the entire surface of the card. Badgy is also capable of printing readable barcodes.
The cost per card is extremely low no matter how few cards you need to print at a time. Badgy was created with small business needs in mind.
You can save even more money (and power) with the hibernation mode.
The Badgy 200 color ID card printer is ideal for creating and printing personalized employee visitor and event badges or library student and membership cards.
Speedy printing of 95 color cards or 325 monochrome cards per hour allows Badgy to be used for bulk prints when needed.
Premium Suite includes:
Full-color YMCKO ribbon with a 100-print capacity
Personalize and print badges or ID cards with the Evolis Badgy whenever you need them - in batches or one at a time: Staff ID badges
Event badges Visitor badges